In their most recent paper, ‘Mapping the evolving complexity of large hydropower project finance in low and lower-middle income countries‘, published in Green Finance, Markkanen, Plummer Braeckman and Souvannaseng describe and compare the advantages and limitations of three financing models that are available, or have previously been used, for large hydropower development in low-income and lower-middle income countries. The purpose of this analysis is to support informed public sector decision making in these countries as they consider the optimal development of their natural resources.
- FutureDAMS Closing Webinar
- FutureDAMS showcases its water-energy-food-environment tool set at Central Asian practitioner International event
- River System Modelling and Planning Workshop – Jordan
- Water Resources Group Host International Workshop
- Webinar: Understanding the political economy of dam building and operation in Ghana